Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Makeover Movie: part one

All who know and Love me are aware of my obsession with movies that contain the transformational "Makeover" scene. My makeover movie obsesssion beagn when I first lay eyes on the spacey yet sassy Cher Horowitz, of Clueless fame. Cher took one look at the awkwardly dishelved Tai and simply said, "Dee, my mission is clear. Would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless. We have got to adopt her." Then as soon as you could say "as if" Tai was being completely transformed into a hottie with a body while "I wanna be a Supermodel" plays in the background. I was enamoured by Cher and Dee's skills to not only make Tai hot, but increase her self confidence and attitude.
Ever since Clueless, makeover movies have been my favorite. I just love them. I love the way the ugly duckling becomes the swan. The fashion, the attention, the MAKEUP!! Makover movies make me happy.
Below is my top 10 list of makeover movies (in no particular order):
1. Clueless
2. The House Bunny
3. The Devil Wears Prada
4. Trading Places
5. Pretty Woman
6. Miss Congeniality
7. Grease
8. Cinderella
9. The Ugly Truth
10. Hunk

I have much more to say about my makeover movies, so there will be more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment