Monday, September 14, 2009

Things to do when you are BORED

For some people boredom is the worst thing on earth. For one of my clients that is ADHD, boredom is like her cryptonite!!! So I have compiled a list of random things to do when you are "bored"

1. Face book chat.
By far my favorite thing to do to quell boredom. You never know who will be on. Maybe an old high school friend, a coworker or even your boyfriend!!! Plus while you are messaging ppl, you can update your photos, comment on your friends statuses and take ridiculous quizes. Favorite quiz: which Big Lebowski character are you (I'm the dude).

2. Masturbate
It's fun, it's healthy, it's free!

3. Watch Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime on Demand
Oh, Drop dead diva, such the good show. Super Barbie dies and is reincarnated inot a fat but cutie pie attorney. The show is soo super cute and entertianing. And the guy that plays Grayson is totally adorably hot!

4. Shop at www.Sephora.com
Although I LOVE Ulta, I am in there 24/7. Plus Sephora's website is way more user friendly. Sephora is the ultimate makeup buying experience. Plus you get deluxe free samples with your order. And who doesn't love makeup? Makeup is my crack....

5. Download Lady Gaga videos and Lyrics
Lady Gaga's videos are outrageous and sexy. Helllooooo Alexander Skarsgard in the Papparazzi video. Sigh...soooo hot...And who doesn't love singing her catchy tunes: "I wanna see hot blondes in odd positions..."

6. Get a baby Chihuhua (or as Teagan says Chika chika bow wow)
My chi's are the cutest. They love belly rubs and playing catch. Also, Henry loves getting "therapeautic dog massages"from me. And Cinde loves to give kisses. They are really cute, fun and entertaining.

7. Take Baths
Go to Target and stock up on Soap and Glory bubble bath, scrubs and lotions!! Rub a dub dub!!!

8. Rebound while watching MTV Hits
rebounding= jumping on a mini trampoline. MTV hits= the only channel that actually plays music...

9. Develop a cigar smoking Habit
This is a hobby of Fred's. He loves smokin his stogies either by the pool or by the stairs. Just make ure you don't get the Cuban ones...

10. Read Blogs
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment