Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What she came for


"Whoa, look out, you're what she came for, you're what she came for, No question, No doubt"- Franz Ferdinand

Girls/women are soooooooooo aggressive these days. It is shocking to me how sexually forward and abrupt women are.

My hubby tutors a 14 year old boy who shares stories about young girls that constantly proposition him for sex. He has to pry them away. I counsel a group of teen girls and the stories they tell me...oh my god...BJ's are like their version of kissing.

What happen to the bases? What happend to virginity? Naivity? Virtue? Femininity?

Girls are so aggressive, guys actually say NO! Women think they have the power, but in actuallity they have relinquished all the power. The guy is now in control. Why? Because now he has the ability to say "NOOOO"!!! OMG, and then you get his phone number...disaster!! You call, he doesn't pick up, then you are forced to wait or worse never hear back. It's agony, torturous!!! Why do you do it??? Why why why??

He won't have respect for you. He just thinks you are this easy girl, who he can call anytime he wants ass, AND that you do this all the time with other guys. Also, the guy thinks you are totally whipped on him. He can do anything, say anything and you'll still be around as a play thing. Or worse, he thinks you are soo obsessed that you are his stalker( especially if you call alot and text alot).

Now I won't be a hypocrite, b/c I have been on the predator side. I use to love (when I was single) going into a South Beach bar or club, scanning the room and picking out the hottest guy in there. I usually go for someone tall, fit, with blonde or brown hair. However, here's the difference. I did not approach him. I wanted him, I preyed on him, but I never relinquished my power. I totally eye f#%ked him, but not in an obvious way. I made my way towards his area, but I never make the first move or said the first words. I let him come to me. Make him think it was his idea, yet all the while I chose him. And I NEVER took his phone number. If he is serious he can call me. If not, no sweat, but at least I'm not acting like a super freaky stalker.

See, men love the chase. Even if they say they enjoy an aggressor, they are lying. It's instictual. Men are the hunters, women are the nurturers. Men want to feel strong and manly. They also like what they cannot have. They enjoy the chase and the challenge.

With that being said, there is one place you can be agressive....As Ludacris puts it, "I want a lady in the street, a freak in the bed..Yeah"

It's true, men don't like it when ya just lay there like a dead fish. You need some emotion, some passion and nothing is sexier than showing your man what you like. Be sexy, be slutty, go all out- In the bedroom! BUT, this is saved for once the guy wins you. You are the PRIZE!! You let him win your Jackpot!!

So what did we learn:

1. Girls should let guys chase them

2. We will not be stalkers

3. We will let a man be a man

4. Women should hold on to the power.

5. We will toss out the rules in bed and be supa freaky l'il kittens

6. We are the Grande Prize!!! Self confidence, baby, always sooo sexy!!!

Oh and by the way....

Don't give it up in your pre- teen years. Wait at least till all your junk is in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment